Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jonathan

Update on our Dear friend Jonathan, been missing since 2/26/11. For his followers and friends, I offer letter received today.

"It's been an ordeal for me. I'm still not feeling at my best. I was in Japan when the big earthquake hit meeting with my Asian clients. We escaped the quake okay but I was injured by the tsunami. As well many of my friends were killed. Just returned to <<(home)>> now 10 days. Recuperating as my feet and legs were injured. I spent 3 days buried under rubble before being rescued. Have not been up on Blip as of yet. I was not on the internet for over a month. Trying to catch up on some writing and work. Lost several long time clients in Japan. 


Oh well, I'm alive. Cheers love! ~Jonathan P.S. You can tell those who you think may know me up on Blip about my ordeal. The hospital care in Japan was extraordinary. FYI: I can get more work done from my house in <<(my house)>> than at my home back on OZ right now. Glad just to be alive."


THIS LETTER. FROM JONATHAN~PLEASE GIVE OUR FRIEND OUR BEST. LIFT HIM SO HE MAY RECOVER. SING HIM A SONG...HE LOVES MUSIC AND WILL HEAR YOU♥


Friends are forever-
Ames

No comments:

Post a Comment